- Support, development and design of RF amplifiers for Magnetic
Resonance Imaging. Will support engineering, customers, production
- Perform design tasks on subunits of larger projects or take
complete responsibility for smaller projects. Requires knowledge of
engineering principles and concepts, and ability to understand the
integration of designs and subunits within the overall project, and
consistent application of acquired knowledge.
- Design and analyze electrical or electronic circuits or systems.
Apply original and creative approaches to design tasks.
- Work under the general supervision of a project engineer or a
higher level engineering executive.
- Plan and conduct engineering research, design, development, or
manufacturing engineering assignments, normally involving several
smaller or less important projects or one major project.
- Estimate engineering personnel needs and schedules work to meet
completion dates and technical specifications.
- Coordinate and supervise junior engineers and technicians assigned
to projects. Maintain liaison with various divisions. Review and
- Make change in methods, designs, or equipment where necessary.
Generally operate with appreciable latitude for un-reviewed action
Required Education and Experience:
- BSEE or equivalent
- Five years of related engineering experience